- Contribute a little time or contribute a lot. That's up to you.
- Your responsibilities are of your own choosing and may include submitting posts, rough drafts of posts, ideas for posts, arguments, factoids, suitable reference links, constructive criticisms of and corrections to others' posts (especially Panderbear's), and helping decide who deserves the next campaign contribution.
- Associate editors are encouraged to contribute comments and posts in other fora (FaceBook, N.Y. Times, Huffington Post, Reddit, StumbleUpon, Tumblr, Digg, etc) and include links to germane Liar! Liar! posts. Driving traffic to Liar! Liar! is important work. Without it few would benefit from our insights. ;-)
- Important! Associate editors must not click on Liar! Liar! ads. Google considers that click fraud. So does Panderbear. However, those who are not official editors are encouraged to click on ads to transfer a little wealth from advertisers to non-pandering politicians.
- No particular political orientation is required. Disclosure: Panderbear is generally liberal, because that's where the facts and logical reasoning have led him. He collects facts on each issue and then forms opinions, not the other way round.
- You will receive the same compensation as Panderbear - zip. All Liar! Liar! revenue is contributed to the campaigns of non-pandering politicians. You will reap the deep satisfaction that comes from knowing you have made the universe a little safer from pandering.
- Think you can't write? Poppycock! English was Panderbear's worst subject. He never wrote anything he didn't have to until he became a birder and started posting bird sightings. You can do it. Besides Panderbear will consult with you regarding every post before it is published. Liar! Liar! is intended to be a collaborative effort and a learning exercise for us all. Come on, give it a shot.
- To become a Liar! Liar! associate editor send the email address you wish to use to login as an author and the name/pseudonym you want to appear on your Liar! Liar! posts to firstname.lastname@example.org. Panderbear will then send you an official invitation. Please also send a 100x100 pixel avatar/photo for "The Zoo" page. Panderbear will provide additional information once your author status is confirmed.
Liar! Liar! Zoo