|Panderbear - Publisher/Editor|
- Posts should aim for a slightly higher level and longer view than the hubbub of everyday pandering. More synthesis than reportage. More argument than opinion.
- Passion in the service of intellect is highly desirable. Rants, diatribes, sermons, screeds, and invective are not desirable. Sound arguments presenting verifiable premises in support of a single conclusion are desirable. As Ben Franklin said, "If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins." And as Panderbear always says, "Facts. Facts. Facts. Get some."
- Submissions should be succinct (preferably <250 words), focus on a single topic relevant to pandering by politicians, pundits, or organizations and include verifiable premises and references.
- Every post must include at least one graphic which may be a photograph, chart, graph, table or cartoon relevant to the topic of the post. Panderbear loves charts and graphs.
- Panderbear considers all posts rough drafts. They are written, reviewed, rewritten, and corrected even after being published, if necessary.
- It is Panderbear's responsibility to preview all submissions, schedule posts for publication, mentor associate editors, and enforce reasonable and consistent editorial standards.